Translate

Monday, January 27, 2014

Orientation begins

               The night I arrived in Roma there was so much in my mind, I didn’t even sleep the night.  Then my roommates woke up,  it turn out they didn’t hate me,  they were very nice actually. We got along well, and It made me more confortable there. At breakfast I got to meet everyone, all of them were really open, and not shy at all, so was very easy to make friends. My fear of being the only person not fluent in Italian was totally wrong, in fact I was one of the few that knew I little bit of the language. I was the only Brazilian  there were tons of Australians, one American, 2 girls from  Belgium, 2 guys from Austria, 2 girls from France and 2 girls from Slovakia, 33 people total. The hotel was great and had a beautiful view and amazing food! (the wifi was kind of slow, probably because there was 33 teenagers 24/7 ion their phones)  The first part of orientation was getting are permission to stay in Italy. We had to stay at a post office for 4 hours, till everyone was done, it was really boring.  At list we got to ride in a real Roman bus. The whole day was basically orientation.





No comments:

Post a Comment