Translate

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

First day of school


Today was my first day of school at Scoula S.Giovanna D'arco (29th). I have to say I was really nervous, because in my last exchange experience the first few days of school were kinda hard. I had no idea what to expect from my new school. I was gladly surprise to know that everyone knew I was coming; they were extremely nice and welcoming! I was really comfortable there, It was great!  The classes I had today were: Italian, psychology, philosophy and English.  Italian is becoming so much easier mostly to understand. Speaking still kind of hard because I don’t have a really vast vocabulary, but I can tell I’ve been improving in the last days, and also my host family had noticed it. I’m hoping I’ll be able to talk more easily soon. Also today I had a bit of a culture shock, students in Italy get up their sits every time a teacher or the principle walks in the classroom. In the first class I didn’t get up, I had no idea what was happening, it was kind of (really) awkward. But after all everything was great, I’m looking forward to go to school tomorrow! (I never really thought I would say that)


No comments:

Post a Comment