Translate

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

First days

On Sunday the 27th, a few of my host sister’s friends came over to watch a soccer game, after that we went to this really nice place called taverna, where I met a few more of my host sister’s friends, it was really fun! On  Monday  and Tuesday I went with my host sister to her school, because mine didn’t start till Wednesday.

Well I’ve been dancing since I can remember, and I didn’t wanted to stop while I was here. As soon as I arrived here my host mom already said “We are going to take you see some dance studios around” and it made me suuuuper happy. So on Tuesday night (28th) I had my first dance lesson at K&S Dance, the school was really nice and I liked the class I might start doing classes there, but before I want to check some other places out, but having dance class was great. Knowing that my host family are worried about the thing that I like is so comforting, they really make me fell at home!



No comments:

Post a Comment