Translate

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Meeting my host family



The 26th was the day that we all were going to met are host family. We were so nervous to met them and scared that we wouldn’t be able to talk to are families at all. We got up very early to go to the train station. My train was the first to leave. It was sad leaving everyone but I was excited, yet scared, to meet my host family. I was with another girl that was going to the same region as me, it was good having her there because we had the same fears and we were able to help each other. After 3 hours we had arrived at “Venizia Mestre” station. Seeing my host sister and my host mom for the first time was such a great felling, they were SUPER nice! It turn out my Italian was not that bad, like they were saying I was “bravĂ­ssima”. Walking in my “new home” was great, the house and the view were beautiful! I got to meet my host little brother and my host dad, both super nice as well!! I LOVED my host family right away! After having lunch, two of my sister’s friends came over, I met them and we went to the center of the town where I met another one of my sister’s friends, also extremely nice. For dinner we had this amazing pizza. My first day could not have been better! 




No comments:

Post a Comment