Translate

Saturday, February 1, 2014

School on Saturday


        Today, for the first time in my life, I went to class on saturday.  I didn't mind going today because it's just the begging, but I'm sure eventually I'll get tired of it. Adding to the fact of having class on a saturday, we had to sit and watch this guy tall about something that I could not understand for 2 hours. Besides that... I did take the city bus to school and everything went perfectly fine! 
       I love spending time with mine host family they are truly amazing; specially my host sister, she is great! Hopefully soon I'll be able to talk more fluently so communication is not a issue anymore, it can get a little frustrating not being able to express my self exactly the way want to, but is a part of experience,  is just a meter of time till I learn it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment