Translate

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Almost a month!

          It's been almost a month since I got here. In a way it seems like more, just because I grew so close to my host family, but also seems like was yesterday I left Brazil! This is going way too fast, I just want to take all the days that passed and relive them all over again! I'm already sad for leaving!
         Well about the language, I'm not gonna lie, it can get a little frustrating sometimes, because I just wanna have a long and nice conversation with people, with out having to worry if I'm going to be able to answer the next question... but is becoming more often the times that I accomplish to have a nice conversation with people. Is so rewarding,  makes me feel really good! I know I still have A LOT to learn, but I can tell my Italian is getting there! 
          I'm slowly starting to participate more at school. I'm begging to read a few things in Italian out loud for the class and also starting to do group work. When my classmates take tests I usually bring my novel in Italian and dictionary. This way I study the novel and translate all the words I don't know, which I think is really helping me. 
          Dance is going great! I love my teacher, she has that tought love style that I think is gonna help me improve. Here at this reagion, modern dance is a really big thing. Is not normally what I do, but I'm always up to learn something new.











No comments:

Post a Comment