Translate

Thursday, February 6, 2014

It feels good being here!

              It has been raining for at least a week here, but today it was really sunny and beautiful! I just realized how blessed I'm to have the opportunity to come here. I'm loving every second of it: the people are really welcoming, the city is beautiful, my host family is amazing... I mean, I could not have been luckier! Today I'm just really happy to be here and be doing this.
        I can tell that my italian is getting better everyday, definitely not fluent yet, but surely improving! Today when me and my host sister went to the center to walk around, I bought my first italian book and also a portuguese-italian dictionary. Hopefully it will help me improve and gain a great knowledge of a few different words. 





            
               

No comments:

Post a Comment