Translate

Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's been officially a week!

        It has been only a week since I arrived to my host family's house. It feels like a lot more, just because I feel so comfortable here. I've meet so many new people in this short period of time, and all of them are super open and friendly. This first week could not have been better!(Is just raining too much)
      My older host brother studies in Spain, but this friday he came to back to Italy and I got a chance to meet him. He is super nice and also (of course) speaks spanish, which is good, because sometimes I say  words in portuguese that are the same in spanish, but not in italian and he gets what I'm saying!
      On saturday afternoon I went  to Corneliano with my host sister and some friends of hers; which is a town very close to where I'm living currently. It's very pretty there.
       My host sister had a birthday party to go on saturday night. So I went to  to the "Taverna" with a friends of hers, after she meet us there. But in the meanwhile, I was really scared that it would be hard to talk to everyone; because every time I had my host sister there to help me out.  I shouldn't have been scared in the first place. I had no trouble talking to everyone, it was great, I had a lot of fun! Later on the night my host sister came, we stayed there for a few more hours and then left. The "taverna" is apparently the place that everyone goes, so I got to see pretty much everyone I've meet this week outside and inside school!




No comments:

Post a Comment