Translate

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Last day of school and Dance Recital


        I had my last day of school last saturday (7th) and still can believe is already over! I had a blast this past months! My classmates are one of the most fun group of people I had a chance to spend time with! It brings tears to my eyes knowing that we are probably are not gonna see each other for a long time. I also very grateful for the way of the school welcomed me, every teacher and faculty member has been so nice to me always. I'm gonna miss my class mates so much, all the jokes and laughs. But this feelings just show that the time we had together was totally worth it! 

         Also on saturday the 7th and sunday the 8th I had my dance school recital. It was such a great experience. The choreographs   we've been working on came together pretty well and I had so much fun on stage. It's sad to thing that was my last time dancing with my friends from dance. The people from the "Dance Up" are such a big part of my experience here. I'm very thankful to my teacher, she is great! I love also the fact that I've got to do a style that is a little bit different from what I'm used to.
          I have only two more weeks here I can't believe how fast time went by!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment