Translate

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Venezia




        On tuesday the 24th ,I went to Venezia with my host sister. The main reason I wanted to come was because I had an appointment with the "Universita Ca'Foscari" international welcome desk, which is a service for international students that want to come study in Italy. I had a brief meeting with the coordinator of the welcome desk service, where she explained all the things I need to do and documents I need to bring if I have interest in coming here to study. But before that me and my host sister stopped by the Piazza San Marco and Ponte Vecchio, which are the main touristic spots in Venezia. Those places are so beautiful, I love it!! Visiting Venezia is always nice and I can't believe that in about a week I'm not gonna be nearly as close to it as I'm now. 

          I'm almost going home, and I can't lie is a crazy feeling... There is a part of me i wish I could stay, but also that is a part of me that is happy to come back home to  my "normal life". I really can't say how I'm actually feeling right now, is very  bitter sweet. 







                         


                             

No comments:

Post a Comment